Dr. Mark Reiber, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Reiber's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Reiber, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Gastonia, NC. Dr. Reiber completed a residency at Vanderbilt University. He currently practices at ENT Carolina, Gastonia, NC and is affiliated with Atrium Health Cleveland. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Reiber is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Vanderbilt University, Residency Hospital — 1995
- University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- The Ohio State University, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reiber?
Dr. Reiber listened to me and even called another doctor to find out the next steps for my condition.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Reiber accepts your insurance.
Dr. Reiber frequently treats Environmental Allergies, Upper Respiratory Conditions, and Otologic Conditions & Procedures.
Dr. Reiber's office is located at 2520 Aberdeen Blvd, Gastonia, NC 28054. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Reiber has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atrium Health Cleveland
- Atrium Health Kings Mountain
- Caromont Regional Medical Center