Dr. Mark Goebel, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Omaha, NE. Dr. Goebel completed a residency at University Nebr Med Center. He currently practices at OrthoWest, P.C. and is affiliated with Bellevue Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goebel is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
OrthoWest, P.C.2725 S 144th St Ste 212, Omaha, NE 68144 Existing Patients: (402) 637-0800
- Lsu School Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- University Nebr Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- The Nebraska Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Roy J Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine At University Of Iowa, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goebel?
Dr. Goebel did a complete knee replacement on my left knee in 2019 and I would highly recommend him. He is very personable and you really have a lot of confidence in him. Everyone on his staff in the clinic and hospital is truly amazing
- Bellevue Medical Center
- Cass County Memorial Hospital
- Chi Health Immanuel
- Chi Health Lakeside
- Chi Health Mercy Council Bluffs
- Myrtue Medical Center
- Nebraska Spine Hospital
- Orthonebraska Hospital
- The Nebraska Medical Center