Dr. Mark Campbell, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Campbell's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Campbell, MD is a cardiology specialist in Oxford, MS. Dr. Campbell completed a residency at Duke University Med Center. He currently practices at The Strong Heart Clinic DBA and is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - North Mississippi. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Campbell is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Duke University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Kttc Med Center Keesler, Residency Hospital
- San Antonio Unif Ser Health Edu, Residency Hospital
- University of Mississippi, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Strong Heart Clinic DBA
The Strong Heart Clinic DBA2209 Jefferson Davis Dr, Oxford, MS 38655 Existing Patients: (662) 281-1115
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Campbell?
Dr. Campbell is an outstanding physician. He cares for my 98 year old mother and treats her with patience and respect. Takes time to explain concepts and listens attentively. Highly recommend!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Campbell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Campbell frequently treats Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Campbell's office is located at 2209 Jefferson Davis Dr, Oxford, MS 38655. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Campbell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - North Mississippi
- University of Mississippi Medical Center - Grenada