Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Baldree, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Phoenix, AZ. He currently practices at ARCADIA EAR, NOSE AND THROAT and is affiliated with Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Baldree is board certified in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
- University Of Illinois Eye and Ear Infirmary, Internship Hospital — 1978
- LOYOLA UNIV OF CHICAGO STRITCH SCH OF MED, Medical School — 1977
- Loyola University of Chicago / Stritch School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Southern Methodist University, Undergraduate School — 1974
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- MAPFRE Life Insurance Company of Puerto Rico
- Principal Life
- Vista Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baldree?
I Saw Dr. Baldree for nasal polyps and a severe ear infection and the entire staff was so caring and worked me in so as to beat the 5:00 traffic, since I commute from Chandler. I had to come back for a follow up to clean out the junk in my ear and they were on time and simply put....got the job done. My friend recommended his office and I am so very grateful.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Mark Baldree, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Baldree's profile.
Dr. Baldree specializes in Sleep Apnea and Otologic Conditions & Procedures. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Baldree frequently treats the following conditions: Postnasal Drip, Trigeminal Neuralgia, and Ear Ache. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Baldree's office is located at 4250 E Camelback Rd Ste K250, Phoenix, AZ 85018. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Mark Baldree, MD is affiliated with Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix and HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Mark Baldree, MD holds board certifications in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
Dr. Baldree has over 45 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 3.8/5 for Dr. Mark Baldree, MD. Patients say that the appointment wasn't rushed and they trusted the provider's decisions. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center
- Honorhealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center
Arcadia Ear, Nose and Throat
Arcadia Ear, Nose and Throat4250 E Camelback Rd Ste K250, Phoenix, AZ 85018 (602) 254-9398