Dr. Davis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Davis, MD is a cardiology specialist in Midland, TX. Dr. Davis completed a residency at University Of Toronto, Canada. He currently practices at Permian Cardiology Inc. and is affiliated with Medical Center Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Davis is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Sunnybrook Health Science Center University Toronto, Fellowship Hospital — 2019
- University Of Toronto, Canada, Residency Hospital — 2017
- McGill University Montreal Canada, Residency Hospital — 2014
- MISSOURI BAPTIST MEDICAL CENTER / SCHOOL OF NURSING, Medical School — 2011
- University of Toronto, Medical School — 2011
- University of Western Ontario, Undergraduate School — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Permian Cardiology Inc.400 Rosalind Redfern Grover Pkwy Ste 240, Midland, TX 79701 Existing Patients: (432) 221-3600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Davis?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mark Davis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Davis' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Davis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Davis frequently treats Stress Test, Coronary Angiogram, and Treadmill Stress Test.
Dr. Davis' office is located at 400 Rosalind Redfern Grover Pkwy Ste 240, Midland, TX 79701. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical Center Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital