Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Mark Lisberger, MD is a cardiology specialist in Broomall, PA. Dr. Lisberger completed a residency at Univ Hosp. He currently practices at Marple Medical Associates and is affiliated with Bryn Mawr Hospital. Dr. Lisberger is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Temple University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Univ Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Univ Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1979
- University of Maryland School Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Marple Medical Associates
Leroy Fleischer MD Lab1999 Sproul Rd Ste 21, Broomall, PA 19008 Existing Patients: (610) 353-6400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lisberger?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lisberger frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Cardiovascular Diagnostic Test.
Dr. Lisberger's office is located at 1999 Sproul Rd Ste 21, Broomall, PA 19008. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lisberger has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bryn Mawr Hospital
- Lankenau Medical Center