Dr. Mark Glazer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Glazer's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Glazer, MD is a cardiology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Glazer completed a residency at Emory University. He currently practices at Vanderbilt Heart and Vascular Institute and is affiliated with Jennie Stuart Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Glazer is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Emory University, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Emory University, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University Of Louisville School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Emory University, Undergraduate School — 1975
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Vanderbilt Heart and Vascular Institute
Vanderbilt Heart and Vascular Institute1215 21st Ave S, Nashville, TN 37232 Existing Patients: (615) 322-2318
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Glazer?
Dr. Glazer saved me from having open heart surgery back in 1998. Thought I would possibly need open heart, but he was able to put a stent in to open my artery which was a blessing to me !!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Glazer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Glazer frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Glazer's office is located at 1215 21st Ave S, Nashville, TN 37232. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Glazer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jennie Stuart Medical Center
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Williamson Medical Center