Call (629) 219-7049 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Mark Cooper, MD is a general surgery specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Cooper completed a residency at Baylor University. He currently practices at The Surgical Clinic, PLLC and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cooper is board certified in General Surgery.
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Baylor University, Residency Hospital
- Baylor University, Internship Hospital
- University Of Alabama-Birmingham, Medical School
- The University Of Alabama, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- Medicaid of Kentucky
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Signature Health Alliance
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Surgical Clinic, PLLC
Nashville356 24th Ave N Ste 400, Nashville, TN 37203 Existing Patients: (629) 219-7049
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cooper?
Very kind and thorough. He listened to all of my concerns and went over my plan of care with me. I was very happy with his care. Office staff were also very pleasant and made my experience positive.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mark Cooper, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cooper's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cooper accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cooper frequently treats Ductal Carcinoma in Situ, Mastectomy, and Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision.
Dr. Cooper's office is located at 356 24th Ave N Ste 400, Nashville, TN 37203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cooper has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
- Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital Midtown