Dr. Mark Capehart, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Capehart's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Capehart, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Capehart completed a residency at The University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine. He currently practices at Advanced Orthopedics of Oklahoma and is affiliated with Oklahoma Surgical Hospital. Dr. Capehart is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Nemours/Alred I. Dupont Hospital For Children, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- The University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Oklahoma City Department Of Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1972
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Medical School — 1971
- The University of Oklahoma, Undergraduate School — 1967
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Advanced Orthopedics of Oklahoma6475 S Yale Ave Ste 301, Tulsa, OK 74136 Existing Patients: (918) 494-9300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Capehart?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Capehart accepts your insurance.
Dr. Capehart frequently treats Back Pain, Osteoarthritis of Spine, and Musculoskeletal Function Test.
Dr. Capehart's office is located at 6475 S Yale Ave Ste 301, Tulsa, OK 74136. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Capehart has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Oklahoma Surgical Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital