Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Thel, MD
Dr. Mark Thel, MD is
- Duke University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Duke University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Portsmouth Naval Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1987
- GEORGETOWN UNIV SCH OF MED|Georgetown University, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thel?
Great Dr kind and good to me and my family. My heart is a very complicated case and he's doing all he can to keep me alive.
- CHI Memorial Hospital Chattanooga
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Mark Thel, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Thel's profile.
Dr. Thel in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Thel frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Disease, Hypertension and Chest Pain. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Thel's office is located at 2501 Citico Ave Ste C Chattanooga, TN 37404. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Thel provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Mark Thel, MD is affiliated with CHI Memorial Hospital Chattanooga.
Dr. Thel has over 37 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Mark Thel, MD has a star rating of 4.1/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
The Chattanooga Heart Institute2501 Citico Ave Ste C, Chattanooga, TN 37404