Dr. Mark Hutto, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Hutto completed a residency at Emory University Affil Hosps. He currently practices at North Atlanta Psychiatric Associates, LLC and is affiliated with Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hutto is board certified in Psychiatry.
North Atlanta Psychiatric Associates, LLC
North Atlanta Bychiatric Associates2150 Peachford Rd Ste R, Atlanta, GA 30338 Existing Patients: (770) 455-0261
- Emory University Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Emory U Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Emory University, Medical School — 1978
- University Of Georgia, Undergraduate School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hutto?
I saw him for several years for depression and anxiety. He was very kind, listened well, was open-minded and treated me like a real person. With his guidance my conditions improved. I left to try TMS which was only offered at a different practice. But I would definitely recommend Dr. Hutto to others. And I have!
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital