Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Eldaief accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mark Eldaief, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Eldaief completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital. He currently practices at Massachusetts General Hospital and is affiliated with Brigham And Women's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Eldaief is board certified in Neurology.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Ny Presb/Columbia University, Residency Hospital
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eldaief?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Eldaief frequently treats TCD Bubble Test, Memory Evaluation, and Deep Brain Stimulation Evaluation.
Dr. Eldaief's office is located at 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Eldaief has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brigham And Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital