Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Saker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mark Saker, MD is a diagnostic radiology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Saker completed a residency at West Penn Hosp. He currently practices at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center and is affiliated with Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center.
- Rush Presby-St Lukes Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- West Penn Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Fac Med Col Mayor Rosario, Bogota, Medical School — 1988
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center836 W Wellington Ave, Chicago, IL 60657 Existing Patients: (847) 842-4360
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saker?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Saker frequently treats Vascular Disease, Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography, and Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA).
Dr. Saker's office is located at 836 W Wellington Ave, Chicago, IL 60657. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Saker speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Saker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center