Dr. Mark Zenker, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zenker's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Zenker, MD is a cardiology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Zenker completed a residency at Vanderbilt University. He currently practices at Comprehensive Hrt Falur&Trnsplt and is affiliated with Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital Midtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zenker is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Vanderbilt University, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Vanderbilt U, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Vanderbilt University, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Southern Illinois Univ, Medical School — 1989
- Illinois Wesleyan university, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Comprehensive Hrt Falur&Trnsplt
Comprehensive Hrt Falur&Trnsplt4230 Harding Pike Ste 330, Nashville, TN 37205 Existing Patients: (615) 269-4545
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zenker?
Excellent care from Dr. Zenker and his staff !! I recommend highly !!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zenker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zenker frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Zenker's office is located at 4230 Harding Pike Ste 330, Nashville, TN 37205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zenker speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Zenker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital Midtown
- Saint Thomas West Hospital
- Williamson Medical Center