Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Mascarenhas, MD
Dr. Mark Mascarenhas, MD is
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Medical College of Pennsylvania, Medical School
- Rutgers University, Undergraduate School
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Network
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Health Republic Insurance
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
- Railroad Medicare
- The Great-West Life Assurance Company
- US Family Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mascarenhas?
I was refeered to Dr Mascarenhas for Afib issues and after meeting and consulting with him I was a canidate for the heart ablation procedure that went very well with absolutley no issues and as of now a year and a 1/2 after my heart ablation procedre I have not encounted Afib since, Dr Mascarenhas was a true professional and explained to me in great detail on how the procedure would be performed and what to expect post procedure, I would highly reccomend Dr. Mascarenhas for any of your Cardiology needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Mark Mascarenhas, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Mascarenhas' profile.
Dr. Mascarenhas in specializes in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Mascarenhas frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Disease, Arrhythmias and Atrial Fibrillation. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Mascarenhas' office is located at 222 Schanck Rd Ste 104 Freehold, NJ 07728. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Mascarenhas provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Mark Mascarenhas, MD is affiliated with Centrastate Medical Center, Hackensack Meridian Health Jersey Shore University Medical Center and Ocean University Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Mark Mascarenhas, MD holds board certification in Cardiovascular Disease.
Dr. Mark Mascarenhas, MD has a star rating of 4.7/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Hackensack Meridian Health Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Ocean University Medical Center
Monmouth Cardiology Associates
Monmouth Cardiology Associates222 Schanck Rd Ste 104, Freehold, NJ 07728 (732) 431-1332
Monmouth Cardiology Associates LLC11 Meridian Rd, Eatontown, NJ 07724 (732) 663-0300