Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (206) 829-4217, and for other questions, call (206) 520-5000.
Dr. Mark Harrast, MD
New Patient(206) 900-9951
Dr. Mark Harrast, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Harrast completed a residency at University of Washington. He currently practices at Sports Medicine Center at Husky Stadium and is affiliated with UW Medical Center - Montlake. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Harrast is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Sports Medicine Center at Husky Stadium
Sports Medicine Center at Husky Stadium3800 Montlake Blvd, Seattle, WA 98195 Call
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- University of Washington, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Exempla St Joseph Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Northwestern U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harrast?
- UW Medical Center - Montlake
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mark Harrast, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Harrast's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Harrast accepts your insurance.
Dr. Harrast frequently treats Musculoskeletal Function Test and Rotator Cuff Tendinosis.
Dr. Harrast's office is located at 3800 Montlake Blvd, Seattle, WA 98195. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Harrast has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.