Dr. Mark Goodson, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Mooresville, NC. Dr. Goodson completed a residency at Pitt County Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Rehabilitation Medicine/Pain Ct and is affiliated with Iredell Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goodson is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Rehabilitation Medicine/Pain Ct
Rehabilitation Medicine & Pain Center PC114 Welton Way Ste A, Mooresville, NC 28117 Existing Patients: (704) 664-5766
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goodson?
Dr. Goodson is an excellent doctor. He actually listens to your problems, and really tries to help you without just giving you pain medicine to mask it. Dr. Goodson wants only what is best for me as the patient. These negative reviews are silly and are obviously people only wanting one thing. His staff is excellent and will go above and beyond to help you. Highly recommend this doctor!
- Iredell Memorial Hospital