Dr. Mark Burt, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Burt completed a residency at Tulane University of Louisiana. He currently practices at EmergeOrtho and is affiliated with Rex Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Burt is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Wake Forest-Wakefield11550 Common Oaks Dr, Raleigh, NC 27614 Existing Patients: (919) 453-5740
- Tulane University of Louisiana, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Tulane University Hospital and Clinics, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Wayne State University, Medical School — 1995
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Gateway Health Plan
- Golden Rule
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burt?
Came in to see Dr. Burt with a knee injury, we discussed options wit and without surgery. I opted to have surgery due to previous injury and recently injured knee. The outcome was successful! Feels great and no more pain! The staff at the surgery center and his office along with the physical therapy group was fantastically helpful and great! Will be back to see him if I have any problems with the other knee! Awesome job for the entire team!
- Rex Hospital