Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (856) 499-4003.
Dr. Maritza Cotto, MD
Dr. Maritza Cotto, MD is a cardiology specialist in Voorhees, NJ. Dr. Cotto completed a residency at SUNY Ab Med/Dent Ped Consortium. She currently practices at Cooper Primary Care and is affiliated with Cooper University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cotto is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- SUNY Ab Med/Dent Ped Consortium, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- SUNY Ab Med/Dent Ped Consortium, Residency Hospital — 1990
- SUNY Ab Med/Dent Ped Consortium, Internship Hospital — 1988
- State University of New York At Buffalo, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cotto?
Dr Cotto was thorough with her initial contact with me, I felt confident in her abilities and would recommend her to family or friends.
- Cooper University Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cotto has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Maritza Cotto, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cotto's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cotto accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cotto frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Cotto's office is located at 900 Centennial Blvd Bldg 2 2, Voorhees, NJ 08043. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cotto speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.