Dr. Mario Katigbak, MD
New Patient(844) 226-8968
Dr. Mario Katigbak, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Hartford, CT. Dr. Katigbak completed a residency at Maimonides Medical Center. He currently practices at Hartford Healthcare Medical Group and is affiliated with The Hospital of Central Connecticut - New Britain General Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Katigbak is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Hartford Healthcare Medical Group
Hartford Healthcare Medical Group85 Seymour St Ste 227, Hartford, CT 06106 Call
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group376 Tolland Tpke Ste 202, Manchester, CT 06042 Call
- Yale University School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital
- University of Philippines, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Meritain Health
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Katigbak?
My experience with Dr. Katigbac was great from consultation to post surgery appointment. He was professional, explained everything, and took time for my questions, his staff is great as well , I highly recommended him.
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut - New Britain General Campus
- Backus Hospital
- Hartford Hospital
- Midstate Medical Center
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut at Bradley Memorial
- Windham Hospital