Dr. Chenal has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mario Chenal, MD is a hematology specialist in Yakima, WA. Dr. Chenal completed a residency at St Vincent Hospital. He currently practices at North Star Lodge Cancer Care and is affiliated with Kittitas Valley Healthcare. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chenal is board certified in Hematology.
- University Of Washington, Other Education — 2015
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- St Vincent Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Universidad de San Carlos de Guatemala, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- Premera Blue Cross
- Principal Financial Group
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Shield of Washington
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
North Star Lodge Cancer Care
North Star Lodge Cancer Center808 N 39th Ave, Yakima, WA 98902 Existing Patients: (509) 574-3400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chenal?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mario Chenal, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chenal's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chenal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chenal frequently treats Anemia, Erythropoietin Test, and Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia.
Dr. Chenal's office is located at 808 N 39th Ave, Yakima, WA 98902. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chenal speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kittitas Valley Healthcare
- Virginia Mason Memorial