Dr. Mario Cerame, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cerame's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mario Cerame, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Clinton, NC. Dr. Cerame completed a residency at St Elizabeth. He currently practices at SAMPSON REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER and is affiliated with Abbeville Area Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cerame is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- St Elizabeth, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Highland Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University of Roma-La Sapienza / Faculty of Medicine And Surgery, Medical School — 1981
- Cornell U, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cerame?
It was a late night crisis situation where Dr Mario Cerame operated on my brother for a homorrhaging ulcer. He quickly explained the pros and cons and proceeded to resuscitate my brother do the repairs and close up the incision. It was done so skillfully that my brother suffered minimal pain and within 24 hours was was up and moving around his room. he had no complications from the surgery. I would confidently recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cerame accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cerame frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Appendicitis, and Hiatal Hernia.
Dr. Cerame's office is located at 607 Beaman St, Clinton, NC 28328. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cerame speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Cerame has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abbeville Area Medical Center
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Cherokee Medical Center