Dr. Hammond has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Marilynn Hammond, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Mobile, AL. Dr. Hammond completed a residency at University Mn. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Mn, Residency Hospital — 1993
- St Paul Ramsey Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University of North Dakota / Main Campus, Medical School — 1987
- Behavioral Health Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Golden Rule
- Value Options
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 3929 Airport Blvd Ste 1-302, Mobile, AL 36609 Existing Patients: (251) 343-3888
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hammond?
I have seen Dr. Hammond for many years and I believe that she is tops in her field. Her credentials and experience speak for themselves and I would not hesitate to recommend anyone to Dr. Hammond!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Marilynn Hammond, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hammond's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hammond accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hammond frequently treats Antisocial Personality Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, and Personality Disorders.
Dr. Hammond's office is located at 3929 Airport Blvd Ste 1-302, Mobile, AL 36609. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.