Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Mariel Turner, MD
Dr. Mariel Turner, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Turner completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. She currently practices at CUIMC/NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Turner is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- New York Presbyterian Hosp Columbia Univ Medical Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Yale-New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2008
- NEW YORK UNIV SCH OF MED, Medical School — 2005
- New York University, Medical School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Turner?
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Turner has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mariel Turner, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Turner's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Turner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Turner frequently treats Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG), Congenital Heart Disease, and Septal Defect.
Dr. Turner's office is located at 3959 Broadway, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.