Dr. Lightbourne has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Marie Lightbourne, MD is a family medicine specialist in Stone Mountain, GA. Dr. Lightbourne completed a residency at Mercer University School Of Med. She currently practices at Phoenix Clinic and Afterhour Care and is affiliated with Eastside Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mercer University School Of Med, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Saint Matthew's, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Oakwood College, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- One Health
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Phoenix Clinic and Afterhour Care2156 W Park Ct Ste D, Stone Mountain, GA 30087 Existing Patients: (770) 727-8319
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lightbourne?
Been my doctor for 20 years. Great service. All ways works me in. Great family doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Marie Lightbourne, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lightbourne's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lightbourne accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lightbourne frequently treats Breast Cancer Screening, Evaluation and Treatment of Sleep Disorders, and Hepatitis Screening.
Dr. Lightbourne's office is located at 2156 W Park Ct Ste D, Stone Mountain, GA 30087. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Eastside Medical Center
- Emory Decatur Hospital