Dr. Marie Lightbourne, MD is a family medicine specialist in Snellville, GA. Dr. Lightbourne completed a residency at Mercer University School Of Med. She currently practices at Emory at Snellville Primary Care (Lenora Church Road) and is affiliated with Eastside Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
Emory at Snellville Primary Care (Lenora Church Road)
DeKalb Medical Physicians Group2356 Lenora Church Rd, Snellville, GA 30078 Existing Patients: (770) 972-0340
- 2 2356 Lenora Church Rd, Snellville, GA 30078 Existing Patients: (770) 972-3040
- Mercer University School Of Med, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Saint Matthew's, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Ross University, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- Oakwood College, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- One Health
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lightbourne?
I have been a patient of Dr. Lightbourne's for over 10 years. She has become a trusted advisor in my overall care and well-being. She truly listens to her patients and provides insight, knowledge and guidance. Her staff is warm, friendly and makes you feel like a part of the family at every visit. I've made it a point to recommend Dr L and her staff to as many people who would listen.
- Eastside Medical Center
- Emory Decatur Hospital