Dr. Castaner has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Maricel Castaner, MD is a oncology specialist in Jefferson Hills, PA. and is affiliated with Canonsburg General Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Castaner is board certified in Hematology.
- Tufts Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Baylor College Of Med, Internship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UPMC Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 575 Coal Valley Rd Ste 400, Jefferson Hills, PA 15025 Existing Patients: (412) 267-6500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Castaner?
Dr. Castener is nice. That sounds lukewarm, but when you are a cancer patient and you're worried and sick, a nice doctor is a very good thing. She is thorough, takes her time with you. I never feel rushed. She listens to her patient, asks specific questions. I would highly recommend her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Maricel Castaner, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Castaner's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Castaner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Castaner frequently treats Ductal Carcinoma in Situ, Gynecologic Cancer, and Breast Cancer.
Dr. Castaner's office is located at 575 Coal Valley Rd Ste 400, Jefferson Hills, PA 15025. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Castaner speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Canonsburg General Hospital
- Jefferson Hospital
- Upmc Mckeesport
- West Penn Hospital