Dr. Mariano Brizzio, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Ridgewood, NJ. Dr. Brizzio completed a residency at Universidad Del Salvador ( Cardiovascular Surgery). He currently practices at Valley Columbia Heart Center and is affiliated with Largo Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Valley Columbia Heart Center
Valley Columbia Heart Center223 N Van Dien Ave, Ridgewood, NJ 07450 Existing Patients: (201) 447-8377
Valley Medcial Group, Cardiac Surgery1200 E Ridgewood Ave Ste 301, Ridgewood, NJ 07450 Existing Patients: (201) 447-8377
- The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Universidad Del Salvador ( Cardiovascular Surgery), Residency Hospital — 1998
- Instituto Sacre-Couer (Cardiovascular Surgery), Residency Hospital — 1995
- Complejo Medico Churruca-Visca ( General Surgery), Residency Hospital — 1993
- Complejo Medico Churruca-Visca, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University of Buenos Aires / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brizzio?
This man is like family now. He saved my life. I can't express my gratitude enough for his professionalism and bedside manner. He was gentle and kind, patient and caring. Simply an incredible experience. I was also blessed to learn he spoke Spanish and even from my country which made my surgery pre- and post- easier as i was able to speak my native language and feel at ease. But regardless of this he was a blessing.
- Largo Medical Center
- Valley Hospital