Dr. Marianne Cowley, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Louisville, KY. Dr. Cowley completed a residency at University of Louisville Hospital. She currently practices at Marianne Cowley M.d. Plc. and is affiliated with Uofl Health Jewish Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cowley is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Marianne Cowley M.d. Plc.3103 Breckenridge Ln Ste 2, Louisville, KY 40220 Existing Patients: (502) 899-1240
- University of Virginia, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- University of Louisville Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Oschner Fdn, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Albany Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Albany Medical College, Medical School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cowley?
My regular ophthalmologist referred me to Dr Cowley, who is a vitreoretinal specialist, for diabetic macular degeneration several months ago. She is approachable, thorough, patient, and concerned about your wellbeing. When my vision underwent sudden after-office-hours changes recently, she met me in her office within the hour. Excellent, professional healthcare. Couldn’t recommend her higher.
- Uofl Health Jewish Hospital