Dr. Maria Anderson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Anderson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Maria Anderson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Grand Junction, CO. Dr. Anderson completed a residency at David Grand Med Ctr. She currently practices at Western Slope Cardiology and is affiliated with Saint Marys Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Anderson is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- David Grand Med Ctr, Residency Hospital
- Rhode Island Hosp Brown U, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- David Grant Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Western Slope Cardiology
Western Slope Cardiology2643 Patterson Rd Ste 605, Grand Junction, CO 81506 Existing Patients: (970) 298-2482
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Anderson?
Excellent, concerned care
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Anderson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Anderson frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Anderson's office is located at 2643 Patterson Rd Ste 605, Grand Junction, CO 81506. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Anderson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Marys Medical Center