Dr. Maria Stamp, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stamp's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Maria Stamp, MD is a family medicine specialist in Valparaiso, IN. Dr. Stamp completed a residency at Inland Empire Hp Serv Assoc. She currently practices at Porter Regional Hospital and is affiliated with Porter Regional Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stamp is board certified in Family Practice.
- Inland Empire Hp Serv Assoc, Residency Hospital
- Wright State University School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Indiana University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stamp?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stamp accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stamp frequently treats Viral Infection, Acute Sinusitis, and Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, or Poison Sumac Poisoning.
Dr. Stamp's office is located at 85 E US Highway 6, Valparaiso, IN 46383. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stamp has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Porter Regional Hospital