Dr. Martinez has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Maria Martinez, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Rockford, IL. Dr. Martinez completed a residency at U Fla Hlth Sci Ctr. She currently practices at Rockford Health System. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Martinez is board certified in Pediatrics.
- U Fla Hlth Sci Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1996
- U Fla Hlth Sci Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1994
- U Santo Tomas, Medical School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Rockford Health System
Rockford Health System5970 Churchview Dr, Rockford, IL 61107 Existing Patients: (815) 971-2000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Martinez?
I could not ask for a better doctor for my son. She is so sweet.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Maria Martinez, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Martinez's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Martinez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Martinez frequently treats Viral Infection, Wellness Examination, and Dermatitis.
Dr. Martinez's office is located at 5970 Churchview Dr, Rockford, IL 61107. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.