Dr. Maria Paasch, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Paasch's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Maria Paasch, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Savannah, GA. Dr. Paasch completed a residency at University of Hawaii At Manoa / John A. Burns School of Medicine. She currently practices at Thrive Obstetrics & Gynecology and is affiliated with Candler Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Hawaii At Manoa / John A. Burns School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2010
- University of Tennessee / Memphis / College of Medicine & Surgery, Medical School — 2006
- University Of Kentucky, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Thrive Obstetrics & Gynecology
Thrive Obstetrics & Gynecology5356 Reynolds St Ste 302, Savannah, GA 31405 Existing Patients: (912) 721-9595
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Paasch?
She is extremely sweet!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Paasch accepts your insurance.
Dr. Paasch frequently treats Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea), Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis, and Hysterectomy - Open .
Dr. Paasch's office is located at 5356 Reynolds St Ste 302, Savannah, GA 31405. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Paasch speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Paasch has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Candler Hospital
- Effingham Health System
- Memorial Health University Medical Center