Dr. Oberman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Margaret Oberman, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Frederick, MD. Dr. Oberman completed a residency at Naval Medical Center Portsmouth. She currently practices at Frederick Urology Specialists and is affiliated with The Johns Hopkins Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Oberman is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frederick Urology Specialists1562 Opossumtown Pike Fl 3, Frederick, MD 21702 Existing Patients: (301) 662-8119
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Oberman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Oberman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Oberman frequently treats Painful Urination (Dysuria), Pap Smear, and Blood in Urine (Hematuria).
Dr. Oberman's office is located at 1562 Opossumtown Pike Fl 3, Frederick, MD 21702. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital