Dr. Crawford has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Margaret Crawford, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Framingham, MA. Dr. Crawford completed a residency at Boston Children's Hospital. She currently practices at Framingham Pediatrics and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. Dr. Crawford is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Boston Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Boston Children's Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1993
- Harvard College, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Framingham Pediatrics125 Newbury St Ste 300, Framingham, MA 01701 Existing Patients: (508) 879-5764
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Crawford?
Kind-hearted, helpful and very encouraging to parents. Excellent office all around.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Margaret Crawford, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Crawford's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Crawford accepts your insurance.
Dr. Crawford frequently treats Immunization Administration, Wellness Examination, and ADHD and-or ADD.
Dr. Crawford's office is located at 125 Newbury St Ste 300, Framingham, MA 01701. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital