Dr. Marcus Rice, MD is a neurology specialist in Norfolk, VA. Dr. Rice completed a residency at University of Virginia. He currently practices at Neurology Specialists and is affiliated with Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rice is board certified in Neurology.
Neurology Specialists6161 Kempsville Cir Ste 315, Norfolk, VA 23502 Existing Patients: (757) 461-5400
- University of Virginia, Residency Hospital — 1980
- University of Virginia, Internship Hospital — 1977
- University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry, Medical School — 1976
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rice?
We moved to the VA Beach area four months ago. I had been under the care of an excellent neurologist at VCU, DR. Unsung OH. Leaving him after years of good care left me feeling a lot of trepidation. After my first appointment with Dr. Marcus Rice, I knew that I was in very good hands, qualified hands, as well as an excellent staff. Having a chronic disease is not easy, but the journey is made easier with caring, qualified, and supportive healthcare professionals such as Dr. Rice and his staff.
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital