Dr. Marco Verga, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Verga's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Marco Verga, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Waterbury, CT. Dr. Verga completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. and is affiliated with Waterbury Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- New York Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Winthrop - University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Yale University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 134 Grandview Ave Ste 101, Waterbury, CT 06708 Existing Patients: (203) 756-8911
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Verga?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Verga accepts your insurance.
Dr. Verga frequently treats Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA), Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis.
Dr. Verga's office is located at 134 Grandview Ave Ste 101, Waterbury, CT 06708. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Verga has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Waterbury Hospital