Dr. Berger has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Marcie Berger, MD is a cardiology specialist in West Bend, WI. Dr. Berger completed a residency at Aurora Health Care. She currently practices at Froedtert & MCW and is affiliated with Froedtert Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Berger is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Aurora Health Care, Residency Hospital
- Med College Wi Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital
- UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN / EAU CLAIRE, Medical School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Berger?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Marcie Berger, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Berger's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Berger accepts your insurance.
Dr. Berger frequently treats Heart Disease, Arrhythmias, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Berger's office is located at 3200 Pleasant Valley Rd, West Bend, WI 53095. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Froedtert Hospital
- Froedtert West Bend Hospital
Froedtert & MCW
St. Joseph's Hospital3200 Pleasant Valley Rd, West Bend, WI 53095 (262) 334-5533