Dr. Arem has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Marcia Arem, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Springfield, PA. Dr. Arem completed a residency at Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia. She currently practices at Children's Hospital Of Philadelphia. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Arem is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Yale University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Children's Hospital Of Philadelphia
University Health Center1001 Baltimore Pike Ste 208, Springfield, PA 19064 Existing Patients: (610) 604-0888
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Arem?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Arem accepts your insurance.
Dr. Arem frequently treats Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, Lymphoma Evaluation, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Arem's office is located at 1001 Baltimore Pike Ste 208, Springfield, PA 19064. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.