Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Marc Shalek, MD is a cardiology specialist in Plano, TX. Dr. Shalek completed a residency at Emory University. He currently practices at Legacy Heart Center and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Frisco. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shalek is board certified in Cardiology.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital
- Emory University, Residency Hospital
- New York Medical College, Medical School
- Emory University, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Oscar Insurance Corporation
- Scott & White Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shalek?
Always professional and courteous. Takes time to answer questions. Diagnosed situation early that saved my life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shalek has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Shalek frequently treats Heart Disease, Lipid Disorders, and Hyperlipidemia.
Dr. Shalek's office is located at 6601 PRESTON RD, Plano, TX 75024. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shalek speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Frisco
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - McKinney
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Plano
- The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano
Legacy Heart Center
Plano Office6601 PRESTON RD, Plano, TX 75024 (469) 800-6300
Baylor Scott & White Arrhythmia Management - Garland7217 Telecom Pkwy Ste 205, Garland, TX 75044 (469) 800-6300