Dr. Frager has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Marc Frager, MD is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Boca Raton, FL. Dr. Frager completed a residency at University of Michigan / Ann Arbor. He currently practices at Endocrine & Diabetes Assoc and is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Frager is board certified in Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology.
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Wayne State University, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Wayne State University, Internship Hospital — 1976
- University Of Missouri--Columbia School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- Northwestern U, Undergraduate School — 1971
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Frager?
Very nice experienced Physician.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Marc Frager, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Frager's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Frager accepts your insurance.
Dr. Frager frequently treats Lipid Disorders, Dyslipidemia, and Diabetes Type 2.
Dr. Frager's office is located at 1500 NW 10th Ave Ste 205, Boca Raton, FL 33486. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Frager speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital
- Delray Medical Center