Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Matthews accepts your insurance.
Dr. Marc Matthews, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Matthews completed a residency at Maricopa Medical Center. He currently practices at Medical Professional Associates of Arizona, PC and is affiliated with Valleywise Health Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Matthews is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- Uc Davis Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University Ky Chandler Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Maricopa Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Maricopa Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Vanderbilt University, Internship Hospital — 1995
- David Geffen School Of Medicine At UCLA, University Of California, Los Angeles, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Medical Professional Associates of Arizona, PC
Maricopa Medical Center2601 E Roosevelt St, Phoenix, AZ 85008 Existing Patients: (602) 344-5637
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Matthews?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Matthews frequently treats Burn Injuries, Second-Degree Burns, and Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy).
Dr. Matthews' office is located at 2601 E Roosevelt St, Phoenix, AZ 85008. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Matthews has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Valleywise Health Medical Center