Dr. Marc Kahn, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kahn's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Marc Kahn, MD is a hematology specialist in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Kahn completed a residency at Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at Tulane University School of Medicine and is affiliated with Tulane Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kahn is board certified in Hematology.
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1990
- University Of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kahn?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kahn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kahn frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Bleeding Disorders.
Dr. Kahn's office is located at 1430 Tulane Ave, New Orleans, LA 70112. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kahn has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tulane Medical Center
Tulane University School of Medicine
Tulane University School of Medicine1430 Tulane Ave, New Orleans, LA 70112 (504) 988-5331
Tulane Cancer Center Clinic
Tulane Medical Group150 S Liberty St, New Orleans, LA 70112 (504) 988-6300
UNSOM MedSchool Associates South
U N L V Medicine-1707 W Charleston Blvd Ste 2301707 W Charleston Blvd Ste 230, Las Vegas, NV 89102 (702) 671-5070