Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Marc Crupie, MD
Dr. Marc Crupie, MD is
- University Of Tn College Of Med, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Utchs, Internship Hospital — 1985
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Crupie?
Wonderful Doctor !
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital For Women
- Methodist University Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Marc Crupie, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Crupie's profile.
Dr. Crupie in specializes in Family Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Crupie's office is located at 1025 Cordova Station Ave Cordova, TN 38018. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Crupie provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Marc Crupie, MD is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis, Baptist Memorial Hospital For Women, Methodist University Hospital, Saint Francis Hospital and Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett.
Dr. Crupie has over 39 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Marc Crupie, MD has a star rating of 4.4/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
MDVIP - Cordova, Tennessee
MDVIP - Cordova, Tennessee1025 Cordova Station Ave, Cordova, TN 38018 Existing Patients: (901) 641-3883