Dr. Wietschner has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Marc Wietschner, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Floral Park, NY. Dr. Wietschner completed a residency at SUNY Downstate Medical Center. He currently practices at Marc E Wietschner MD and is affiliated with Saint John's Episcopal Hospital At South Shore. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wietschner is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Montefiore Medical Center-Moses Division, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Albert Einstein Coll Med, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 1990
- Yeshiva University Of Yeshiva College Ny, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Locals (any local)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hebrew, Russian, Spanish
Marc E Wietschner MD
Marc E Wietschner MD342 JERICHO TPKE, Floral Park, NY 11001 Existing Patients: (516) 354-2020
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wietschner?
Dr. Wietschner is an amazing doctor. He's very friendly and he explains everything to you slowly and in detail. He really cares about his patients. I highly recommend seeing him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Marc Wietschner, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wietschner's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wietschner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wietschner frequently treats Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), Allergic Conjunctivitis, and Floaters.
Dr. Wietschner's office is located at 342 JERICHO TPKE, Floral Park, NY 11001. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wietschner speaks Russian, Spanish, and Hebrew. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint John's Episcopal Hospital At South Shore