Click here to compare with other General Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Marc Rosen, DO is a general surgery specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Rosen completed a residency at University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / New Jersey School of Osteopathic Medicine. He currently practices at The Surgical Clinic PLLC - Nashville and is affiliated with Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital Midtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rosen is board certified in General Surgery.
- University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / New Jersey School of Osteopathic Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Ohio University College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Western Univ Of Health Sciences/College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of The Pacific, Western University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1996
- University of Texas / Austin Campus, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rosen?
he is above my expectations wonderfull dr. god knew what he was doing when he sent this doctor to tenn.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rosen frequently treats Appendicitis, Port Placements or Replacements, and Ileus.
Dr. Rosen's office is located at 410 42nd Ave N Ste 400, Nashville, TN 37209. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rosen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital Midtown
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
The Surgical Clinic PLLC - Nashville
Downtown Clinic410 42nd Ave N Ste 400, Nashville, TN 37209 (615) 329-7887