Dr. Marc Lewandoski, DO is a family medicine specialist in Deer Park, NY. Dr. Lewandoski completed a residency at Good Samaritan Hospital. He currently practices at South Shore Medical Care and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
South Shore Medical Care
South Shore Medical Care16 Van Cott Rd Ste 2e, Deer Park, NY 11729 Existing Patients: (631) 274-0777
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Stony Brook University, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lewandoski?
I have been a patient of both dr. Lewandsoki and Lauren, PA. I deal with doctors all the time in my line of work and in my opinion dr Lewandoski and Lauren go ABOVE and BEYOND. I never feel rushed, my questions are fully answered. And I can tell they both truly care which is hard to find. I would highly recommend both.
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
- Stony Brook University Hospital