Dr. Almaguer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Manuela Almaguer, MD is a pediatric endocrinology specialist in Miramar, FL. Dr. Almaguer completed a residency at Flushing Hospital Med Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Almaguer is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Flushing Hospital Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Montefiore Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Universidad De Malaga, Facultad De Medicina, Medical School — 1983
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Better Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Corporate Medical Network (CMN)
- Coventry Health Care
- Dimension Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Florida Health Administrators
- Freedom Health
- Global Health Care Network
- Memorial Healthcare System
- Molina Healthcare
- Preferred Medical Plan
- Prime Health Services
- Quality Health Management (QHM)
- Simply Healthcare
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Sunshine Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Almaguer?
The sweetest doctor you will ever meet!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Manuela Almaguer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Almaguer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Almaguer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Almaguer frequently treats Diabetes Type 1, Diabetic Ketoacidosis, and Abnormal Thyroid.
Dr. Almaguer's office is located at 1951 SW 172nd Ave Ste 204, Miramar, FL 33029. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Almaguer speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- 1 1951 SW 172nd Ave Ste 204, Miramar, FL 33029 (954) 265-6984