Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. MacApinlac accepts your insurance.
Dr. Manuel MacApinlac, MD is a hematology specialist in Clovis, NM. Dr. MacApinlac completed a residency at Nyu Hospitals Center. He currently practices at Plains Regional Cancer Center and is affiliated with Dr Dan C. Trigg Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. MacApinlac is board certified in Hematology.
- Nyu Hospitals Center, Residency Hospital
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hsp Center, Residency Hospital
- De La Salle University College Of Med Dasmarinas Cavite Philippines, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Plains Regional Cancer Center
High Plains Radiation Oncology LLC2219 Dillon Rd, Clovis, NM 88101 Existing Patients: (575) 769-7365
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. MacApinlac?
I like him because he takes the time to explain you medical problem in great detail. He has a outstanding bed side manner. He makes you feel you are very important, first Dr. that ever hugged me in 57 years of going to Dr.'s
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. MacApinlac frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. MacApinlac's office is located at 2219 Dillon Rd, Clovis, NM 88101. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. MacApinlac speaks Chinese, Mandarin and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. MacApinlac has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Dr Dan C. Trigg Memorial Hospital
- Plains Regional Medical Center
- Roosevelt General Hospital