Dr. Manuel Molina-Vega, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Molina-Vega's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Manuel Molina-Vega, MD is a surgical oncology specialist in Lakeland, FL. Dr. Molina-Vega completed a residency at Suny State University Hospital. He currently practices at Lakeland Regional Med Ctr Inc and is affiliated with Lakeland Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Molina-Vega is board certified in General Surgery.
- University Of Miami Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Suny State University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University of Panama / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- University of Panama / Faculty of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- NGS CoreSource
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lakeland Regional Med Ctr Inc3525 Lakeland Hills Blvd, Lakeland, FL 33805 Existing Patients: (863) 603-6565
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Molina-Vega?
Outstanding surgeon, kind, informative, top in his field. Dr Molina and his friendly, knowledgeable, staff could not have been better.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Molina-Vega accepts your insurance.
Dr. Molina-Vega frequently treats Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision, Parathyroid (Gland) Tumor: Other than Malignant, and Colorectal Cancer.
Dr. Molina-Vega's office is located at 3525 Lakeland Hills Blvd, Lakeland, FL 33805. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Molina-Vega speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Molina-Vega has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center