Dr. Gallego has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Manolo Gallego, MD is a nephrology specialist in Marietta, GA. Dr. Gallego completed a residency at New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens. He currently practices at NORTH GEORGIA KIDNEY SPECIALISTS and is affiliated with Cartersville Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gallego is board certified in Nephrology.
- Emory University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens, Residency Hospital — 1993
- New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens, Internship Hospital — 1990
- U Santo Tomas, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
North Georgia Kidney Specialists
North Georgia Kidney Specialists880 Canton Rd Ne Ste 400, Marietta, GA 30060 Existing Patients: (770) 528-9788
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gallego?
Professional, thorough, competent doctor. He is at ease and patient. Never "in a hurry." Highly recommended.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Manolo Gallego, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gallego's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gallego accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gallego frequently treats Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy and Nephrological Conditions.
Dr. Gallego's office is located at 880 Canton Rd Ne Ste 400, Marietta, GA 30060. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Floyd Medical Center
- Polk Medical Center
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital